Funding and investment
Funding of a project is essential to its success. With Griffin People as your advisor you will have a competent partner when it comes to setting the right mix of funds due to our constant monitoring of the local investment landscape and options.
Funding as a fundamental success factor
The appropriate mix of funds will depend on the project, location and stakeholders and other investors. Our main role is to assist in preparing the ground for and attracting the right investors for each project in its own unique way. Our country partners play a key role in funding as they bring to the table their valuable insight into the local investment climate and possibilities with the various types of funding available.
Typically, a project will be founded on a mix of funds:
- Operational funding – we specialize in funding project through the future system operators and ensure the perfect match between project and operation, hereby preparing the grounds for the successful start-up and operation of the plant or system
- Equity investors – our services range from finding individual investors to selecting the most qualified fund manager to manage the fund’s portfolio
- Bank loans – we offer professional, independent identification of the choice of bank loans – from credits to short- or long-term loans distributed by commercial lenders
- Export credits – extensive insight into the various export credit agencies and the ideal type of credit, be it regular credits or credit insurance and guarantees – or both, is part of Griffin People’s range of investment services
- Investment funds – we constantly monitor the various investment funds available for Africa, Asia, Latin America and Central and Eastern Europe (IFU) within such areas as agri- and aquaculture, health, sustainable energy and climate.
- Alternative funding – ranging from peer-to-peer loans to crowdfunding, alternative funds are areas gaining still more importance in the funding of certain business projects.