Off-grid energy solution by Griffin People & Green Camp Group
Green Camp Group and Griffin People is an international solution provider and intermediary company formed by a network of experienced industri leaders and public experts. Our customers are found in as varied industries as energy, environment, healthcare, agriculture, construction and governmental organisation.
Green Camp Group is a part of Griffin People and are working with Danish and international companies to develop, produce and deliver green off – grid solutions.
Our customer gets the optimal green Hybride Energy Solution, with at least 50% energy savings compared to regular power.
- The customer reduces logistic costs.
- The customer reduces the use of fossil fuels.
- We offer a flexible and modular energy solution.
- We offer a cooperation with professional and recognized international companies.
Green Camp Benefits
- Primary energy source – Solar/Wind/Biogas
- High efficient backup diesel generator
- Overall 25-50% reduction of power consumption
- High efficient isolation of tents and containers
- Local water supply and waste management
- Simple to operate
- Intelligent energy management
- Scalable using modular blocks
- Minimum requirements for training
ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS with GREEN CAMP GROUP
- Offers a complete solution
- Designs, dimensions and projects based on customers’ needs
- Has the necessary knowledge of off- grid solutions in order to offer a full system solution
- Has knowledge of Green Hybride Energy Solutions
- Establishes a consortium/cooperation of relevant international companies to solve the task
- Acts as project manager and takes full responsibility of project completion
The Danish Defence Acquisition and Logistics Organisation (DALO)
Coorperation on a development project on Future Camp Solutions for the Danish Army. Griffin People is working together with the Danish military in a new project: “From Waste to Water & Energy”. The scope is to produce biogas and electricity from Organic waste and Blackwater in camps, and use grey water to drinking water.
The Danish Red Cross – Hybride Energy System for Base Camps
KVA Diesel, Griffin People and Danish Red Cross has developed a Hybrid Energy System for Base Camps. The system consists two generatores, a battery bank and power management system to optimize the fuel consumption. Test has shown that the fuel savings is from 10 – 20 %. The system is portable and designed to be uset in a Red Cross Base Camp.
NGO Compound i Kakuma refugee camp – Kenya
In coorperation with Acces2innovation and Danish NGO`s dimension and development a green energy system based on solar, wind and batteries to power a Compound with 300 persons.
Nato Support Agency (NSPA)
Participation in NSPA green defence exhibitions and cooperation in developing the green military solutions of the future.